GO BIG RED!!!
"100% RED !!

Friday, August 3, 2007

I DID IT !! IREALLY DID !!

Doing these 23 things (sometimes it seemed like more than 23) has been a real learning experience. I have explored sites I didn't even know existed and have found some new favorite ones. It is kinda like learning to ride a bike, you can't learn till you get on and pedal. With Library 2.0 we couldn't learn till we got on and PLAYED....and play I did. I spent HOURS each week doing all the searching and exercises, most of it from my laptop at home. I have learned much through this hands-on experience..moving along at my own pace. This isn't to say I am ready and willing to use all the tools I have tried out. Some, I would need more experience using, and I would not declare myself an expert on many of them. It will take more playing and exploring to get the full benefit of this program. During this journey, there was both fun and frustration. It has been a positive experience and I am glad I participated. In a way, I wish it wasn't over..because now when I am playing on my computer, adding something new to my blog (wink wink)...I cannot use the excuse "I am doing my 23 things!!

1 comment:

Regina said...

Carol, I love your Big Red!