GO BIG RED!!!
"100% RED !!

Sunday, September 30, 2007

My "Big Red" iPod

We have finished the requirements for 23 things and while we were working our way to the end, we learned and experienced many new "things"....now we will be rewarded by receiving an iPod and a luncheon. Many thanks to Jennifer for all her hard work and help. You have helped make our many hours of work worthwhile. Thanks for all the support.
The only thing better than a "Big Red" iPod would be a "Jennifer home-made strawberry iced sugar cookie" !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.